Thank you for being willing to share your rubric and your experience writing and using it with others. Please submit your rubric and commentary by sending me the following in an e-mail:
1. Your name and the name of your organization.
2. A short paragraph of background that will help us understand what we are looking at when we see your rubric. What were you hoping to accomplish by writing the rubric? What work were you hoping to improve, or what behavior were you trying to change?
3. The rubric itself, titled, as an attachment.
4. Any commentary on lessons learned you would like to offer. Who is using it and how? Is the rubric helping you? If so, how? If not, why not, in your opinion?
5. (optional) A head shot of you, or a photograph that evokes your organization and/or its work.