The following organizations have used qualitative assessment rubrics to identify what matters most to them and be as clear as possible about what success looks like in these areas. I have included a few examples from The Social Profit Handbook and invite readers to add their own examples with commentary for others who would like to move from theory to practice and write their own rubrics.
Please submit your rubric and commentary by sending me the following in an e-mail:
- Your name and the name of your organization.
- A short paragraph of background that will help us understand your rubric. What were you hoping to accomplish by writing it? What work were you hoping to improve, or what behavior were you trying to change?
- The rubric itself, titled.
- Any commentary on lessons learned you would like to offer. Who is using the rubric and how? Is it helping you? If so, how? If not, why not, in your opinion?
- (optional) A head shot of you, or a photograph that evokes your organization and/or its work.